Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Why am I Such a Misfit?

I find that spirit week sometimes inspires some great, and odd nail art. Today was based on the Island of Misfit Toys, and the criteria was to just be mismatched. I took this quite to heart, and my dad this morning (not knowing it was spirit week) thought I had gone off my rocker!



I used:
Maybelline Onyx Rush
Pure Ice Platinum Basecoat
NYC Sidewalkers
Essie We're in it Together
Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac
Julep Clara
Julep Coco
Revlon Infamous
Stripe Rite Green, Pink, and Yellow



I pretty much just included designs from all the elements in my outfit. This post taught me that I need to figure out another way to take ootd pics without my brother, since all of his turned out blurry. So became the weird leg-selfies. If you want to see my doll make-up you can check it out on my Instagram, @haleighbug333. I only took a picture of that right before washing it off sadly, so it's a little smeared. Expect more spirit filled nails from me this week!

Oh! I included a video of the misfit toys themselves in case you also had the song stuck in your head :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)