Friday, August 2, 2013

Red for Luck

Hey guys! I'm coming at you from the opposite side of the country, I'm in New York! My little brother is participating in a tournament in Cooper's Town, and I got to tag along. We're finally settled in to the rental house we're sharing with the rest of the team. I did all of my posts right before I left, so I'm editing and writing from my iPad. The only drawback so far is that I can't label the posts.


I decided on a simple look for Beijing, just a red and gold gradient. Red is often used as a symbol for good luck in China, it's everywhere on the New Year. 

I used:
Revlon Red
Maybelline Bold Gold


This is the last night to enter the giveaway, so if you haven't yet go now, there's a link in the side bar! If you want to see what I'm up to in New York you can follow me on Instagram, I'll try to post some cool pictures besides selfies. The other day I was at Niagara Falls and totally spaced taking any pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)