Thursday, July 18, 2013

I don't know how to auto-post.

Big apologizes to all my guest posters for the past week, apparently the way I thought you auto-post is not the way you auto-post. This is the first I've been able to get on the web, I'm at my grandparents house for the day then heading home tomorrow. I've posted them all now with the respective dates, I didn't see a reason as to waste perfectly fantastic guest posts. Thank you again to Dina, Charlie, Laura, Emily, and the other Laura for helping me out. Hopefully next time I'll have things figured out correctly :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy to help out. :D
    Did you have a great trip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! It was great to get away from the city for awhile. There was lots of thunderstorms, and there was a deer that kept visiting our cabin. It was really nice.

      Delete

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)