Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunshine Award ☀

Hi guys! Today I have been nominated for the Sunshine award by My Adventures in Nail Art. She has some really great freehand work (and the best photos, like, ever). I would highly suggest checking out her blog here!


These are the rules for the Sunshine Award:

1. Thank the person who nominated you

2. Post the award logo on your blog
3. Share 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 5 or more other blogs that inspire you

Ok sooo seven facts:
1. I used to want to be an Egyptologist.
2. My favorite book genre is Sci-Fi
3. I have a functioning antique rotary phone on my desk. It's gold and has a castle on the wheel.
4. I named my dog after Prince Eric's dog from the Little Mermaid. (Max)
5. If I were to gain a billion dollars right now I would use it to explore space.
6. If I were to be a fairy tale creature I'd want to be a mermaid.
7. My favorite magazines are Readers Digest, National Geographic, and Glamour.

I nominate:
One Nail to Rule Them All- Alice does really great detail work, and she created the fantastic Seven Sins Challenge!
Manicurator- Victorias designs are allways pristine and well-executed.
Varnished Valkyrie- These girl's not onky have some rad nails, but a wicked sense of humor too.
Chalkboard Nails- Sarah's gradients are to-die-for *swoon*
Work Play Polish- You have to check out her Mani Cave!

Thanks again to My Adventures in Nail Art for the nomination!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)