Monday, June 10, 2013

L-O-V-E

Super big apologies for this post coming at you so late! I had a crazy weekend, food poisoning, car breaking down on the side of the road, ai yi. Anyways I'm here now! For the stop in Paris I was inspired by the Le Mur des Je t'aime, or the Love Wall. This wall has "I love you" written in over 300 languages. If this place isn't romanic, I don't know what is.



I only used acrylic paint for this look, I didn't have the right shade of blue polish, and I had all of my acrylic out but no polish so I just went with it.

 (source)


I thought this song was a nice addition :)


Don't forget to enter the giveaway here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)