Friday, May 17, 2013

Pretty Please with Chanel on Top?

Hey guys! First I have a story to share with you, I rode the public bus all by myself for the first time (!). It was kinda scary but it was a double decker so that was really cool, though not as cool as the Knight Bus. Anyways, I'm super excited about a contest that I have entered, Rite Aide's Nail Extravaganza. The rules are simple, enter your most creative nail art look and ask your friends for votes. The top 20 finalists then have a shot at the grand prize. So here's my entry:

 THE CLAAAW

I really love this look! It made me smile whenever I looked down on my nails today. I always love when a manicure can do that :)


I used:
Chanel Taboo
Essie Tart Deco
Revlon Red
NYC Lexington Yellow
Clair's White Nail Art Pen
Born Pretty Rhinepebbles


So here's the pretty pretty please, I would really appreciate it if you guys would vote for me! You can vote here every day until the 24th. Go go go! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)