Friday, May 31, 2013

Charter

So I'm not really one to be a purse snob, shoes are more my thing. When I do carry a purse it's my hand-me-down Vuitton,  but that doesn't mean I cant appreciate a GORGEOUS piece of arm candy when I see one. 


Introducing Charter, and beautiful structured purse from Rabeanco. You can see more drool worthy photos of Charter here (feel free to peruse through the other pretties too!), and read more about the brand here at Work Play Polishes giveaway!


I looove structured purses. I also love white, even though that's never a good idea for me. They allways get dirty so quickly :\.



I used:
NYC French Tip White
Sally Hansen Sliver Sweep
Klean Color Mocha



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)