Saturday, May 4, 2013

"By the Sea, Land, and Air we prosper."

This post is super rushed and super fast, I woke up late and realized I had nothing to post and no inlinks set up! So this manicure was done really hurried, I didn't want you guy's waiting any longer for the inlinks to be available.


I used:
Clair's Blue Nail Art Pen
NYC French Tip White
Revlon Posh
Maybelline Bold Gold


I was inspired by the cool design of their flag for this mani, my representation is kind of abstract though. Vancouver is actually the only city I've been to on the list, I drove through it on a Canada/Alaska road trip with my grandparents. I will be going to New York this summer though!


Again super sorry for the lateness! I'll have next week's on a scheduled posting so it's sure not to be late.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Wanted to let you know I nominated you for a liebster award :) http://dagadelic.blogspot.ca/2013/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)