Sunday, April 28, 2013

Polish Days- Seven Deadly Sins

I know it's way late to be doing Polish Days, but I really like my idea for this one and couldn't pass it up. I decided to go with wrath, since I just watched Sweeney Todd for the first time the other day. The whole movie is based around Todd wanting to kill the Judge Turpin for stealing his wife.


I was inspired by the ending part where Sweeney had killed Turpin, and the white stripe in his hair is stained with blood. Kinda gruesome I know, I get really weird ideas sometimes. The songs from the movie have been running around my head, especially Little Priest and Johanna. I was shocked to find out that all the actors did their own singing, I didn't know Johnny Depp could sing.


I used:
NYC French Tip White
Revlon Red
Clair's Black Nail Art Pen


I rather like this sliver of gradient look, I'll have to do it again sometime. Maybe with less deamon barbers though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)