Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hey, Taxi!

First day of the Around the World challenge! First stop, New York!


I choose to replicate the popular I <3 NY t-shirt design and incorporated the taxi pattern. I was really happy with how the lettering turned out ^-^.


I used:
NYC French Tip White
NYC Lexington Yellow
NYC Chelsea
Clair's Black Nail Art Pen
Maybelline Onyx Rush (I've broken up with Sally Hansen's Black Out)
BM-319


I can't wait to see your guy's manicures! If there are any problems with using the inlinks let me know, this is my first time using it so there may be some bugs. And don't forget to enter the giveaway here!

1 comment:

  1. Ah it seems great minds think alike! I too was inspired by the new york taxi cabs :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)