Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday Musings- Sick Days

   Today was my first sick day in a LONG time. Usually I rough it through school no matter how bad I'm feeling, makeing up missing work is just not worth it to me. Around 2 am today I realized that there was no way I was getting to sleep without some medicine (yay for coughing), and that three hours just wasn't going to cut it. It's been a nice day sleeping in and watching Netflix to be honest, it's sometimes nice when you're sick enough to feel relief at getting some rest, but not so sick that you hate life. I started on season four of Supernatural (I'm addicted) and watched the Secret of the Wings movie about Tinkerbell, because no matter how old I get I will never tire of Disney movies. Tomorrow I will be back at school, although I will be tethered to a Kleenex box. What's your guy's sick day routine?

1 comment:

  1. For me, a sick day would constitute a lot of sleep and some comfort food. On the off-chance that my over-the-counter meds are running low, I would either go for a quick trip to the pharmacy, or ask someone if they’re available. It’s just a few streets away, so it’s really convenient. :)

    Juliana Vanslyke

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)