Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Little Laura Loves is Guilty as Charged

Hey Guys! I have the first ever guest post here on Guilty As Charged, check it out!
_________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone, I'm Laura from Littlelauraloves.blogspot.co.uk. I would like to thank Haleigh again for letting me do a guest post with her. I liked the mani she did for me so much, it inspired me to do a flowery mani :)
So anyway I hope you like this post, if you do please check out my blog :)




________________________________________________________________________

Thanks Laura for the unique floral mani, I might have to try this one myself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)