Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lazy Doesn't Even Begin to Cover It...

Ok long story short I haven't been blogging because I got caught up into a new show and Netflix has this handy little "watch the next one right this second" feature and before you know it it's midnight and I haven't eaten anything or done anything else for that matter. So yesterday I was like, "Haleigh, get your butt up and contribute to your blog." So I did, but this seriously just. I don't even. Yeah. I didn't even clean up my cuticles. 'Cause Sam and Dean were like watch us and I was like, "Yes. Yes of course." Oh and yeah this is day something (flag day) of the 31DC.


Oh and I'm now posting this today BECAUSE ALL I DID WAS ONE COLOR OF POLISH BUT SOMEHOW I NEVER GOT UP TO MAKE A POST.


This sums up like the past two weeks -__-. Can this post be over now? Yeah I think that's all I have to say. Oh yeah the color is Revlon Posh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)