Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sonnetarium- Samurai Princess

Finals are over, so I can get caught up with posting now! ^-^ Today my first ever purchased indie came in the mail, Samurai Princess from Sonnetarium. Its a white and black hex glitter of multiple sizes and white and black bar glitter too.


Here is once coat over Essie Tart Deco.


 I decided to be silly and take pictures with my sword letter opener. xD



I absolutely love this polish, you don't have to fish for the glitter and its a great formula, will definitely be ordering from Sonnetarium again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)