Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Kelsie's Nail Files Contest Entry

I'm so excited for this, this is my first nail art contest ever! ^-^ Kelsie at Kelsie's Nail Files is having a contest for her one year blogiversary, and the challenge is to create a look based on something from her Pintrest board. Here's the inspiration I chose:


And here's the nail art:


I REALLY love those shorts. I think I will need to make them this summer. For the jean part of the nails I used a tutorial from Glamour.
I used:
Revlon First Class
Stripe Rite Green, Yellow, and Pink
Clair's Black and White Nail Art Pen
NYC Spring Street
Sally Hansen Brisk Blue


Ironically I have a purse that matches too, now I just really need those shorts!

1 comment:

  1. This is some amazing nail art!!! WOW. :O You replicated those shorts down to the stitching! VERY advanced stuff, I'd say. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)