Tuesday, January 22, 2013

"I don't do fashion, I AM Fashion."

Great words spoken by none other than Coco Chanel, my absolute favorite person ever. Today's nails are FINEALY movie inspired nails, I was really dragging my feet with this one because I just felt so meh to all the ideas I came up with. After really horribly executing one idea I decided to use my inspired by fashion design instead.


Oh and the credit for this mani's design goes to Supa Nails, I loved her Coco nails I just had to do them myself ^-^. Granted I did make a few changes, the interlocking Cs were giving me a headache :/


And don't worry there is a movie involved, also one of my top favorites. It's called Coco Avant Chanel, and is pretty much a biography about Gabrielle Chanel before the brand. If you want to watch it (and I do highly suggest it) make sure it has subtitles, unless you speak French. 


I used:
NYC Sidewalkers
Sally Hansen Black Out
NYC French Tip White
Clair's Rhinepebbles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)