Thursday, January 3, 2013

Essie- Tart Deco

This is the first of many swatch posts to come in the next few weeks, I went on a huge online spending spree when I got my debit card. This was the first polish to get here, its one of two polishes I ordered from Target. About ten minuets after the postman rang the door bell (and after my dog had gone mad barking) this polish was on my nails and getting photographed.


The formula went on very thick and would have only needed one coat, but I was cleaning my room and moving my hand around a bit and it slid a little leaving kinda see-through spots. This was my fault, I think I added a very thick coat that caused it to slide. Its a great pinky-orange shade, a nice salmony color. I fell in love with it at first sight, as I have been wanting a color like this for a while and struck out with Revlon's Infamous when it wasn't quite right, but Tart Deco is spot on.


I can't wait for my other polishes to get here so I can show you guys! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)