Thursday, January 3, 2013

Earn Your Stripes

Hey again! Here is day something or another of the 31 Day Challenge, I can't remember. But I do know its stripes for today! I already had Tart Deco on, and since its such I nice color I decided to put it with today's challenge.


I kept it really simple today, just a chevron accent nail. I haven't played with my stripers much so this was fun. 
I used:
Essie Tart Deco
Clair's White Nail Art Pen
Clair's Black Nail Art Pen


Well thats all I have for today, I REALLY gotta finish cleaning my room now xP. At least I have Harry Potter to listen to ^-^.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)