Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sharpie Art

I bet you all were thinking I gave up on  the 31 day challenge huh? I just took a break from it so I could do holiday nail art, and play with new polishes ^-^. So here is your day seven of the challenge:


I have always liked Sharpie art, how the designs twist and flow. My nails are too small of a canvass to create something like this though. I myself am guilty though of drawing on my nails with pens during class, but usually I don't turn that into a manicure.



I used:
NYC French Tip White
Regular Fine Point Sharpie.
(I did not add a topcoat because that could have smeared the design.)


I'm glad to be back in the swing of this challenge, metallics are up next :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)