Saturday, December 8, 2012

Oh Tannenbaum...

I know I know I have been gone FOREVER. I've had a lot of crap just come up this week, and I even had a manicure all done and pretty for you but I didn't get around to photographing it so then it chipped and blah... So to make up for it I'm back with some awesome nail art for you!


Christmas tree ornaments! This design has been floating around in my mind for awhile now and today I fineally sat down and brought it to life. Its so fun and festive, I'm going to have to keep this one on for a while. Don't worry, that doesn't mean its going to be an eternity till my next post again!


So as you might've guessed like a zillion polishes were used here, no acrylic this time, I'm so proud of myself! Here goes:
Revlon POSH
ncLA Hollywood Hills
Sally Hansen Co-Bolt Blue
Maybelline Blod Gold
Midgi Lime Green Pen
Midgi Light Blue Pen
Revlon Infamous
Essie Leading Lady
Revlon Red
Sally Hansen Pronto Purple
Sally Hansen Silver Sweep
Sally Hansen Brisk Blue
NYC Lexington Yellow
Sally Hansen Black Out
and finished off with Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat
Whew!


Hope you're having a tinsel time this holiday season! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)