Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pulling Myself Out of a Funk...

   I know I haven't posted in a while, I've been kinda down lately. Break up, tears, blah xP. But anyways I called up my best friend today for some comfort and she told me I should throw myself into a project that I'm passionate about to get over my mopeyness. So what does that mean? 31 Day Challenge! Yeah!



   I was originally going to save this for January, but this seems like a better time to do it. My aforementioned best friend is also starting a blog called Me & My Logic, so check her out :). I'll see you guys soon with my first challenge post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)