Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pink Out!

Hello everybody! I know its been a while since my last post, so lets just get right into the nail art shall we?

    We had a pink out day at my school today for Breast Cancer Awareness, so I painted my nails for the occasion :). I used three pink shades of Midgi Nail Art Pens polish as basecoats  (sorry I don't have names for them ):), a pink sparkly Bon Bon polish for the middle finger, and Sally Hansen Xtream Wear Rockstar pink for the pointer and pinky fingers.

BM-321

I LOVE Rockstar, definitely better than a lot of pink glitters I've seen, the extra colors make it.

Bottle pic
   Well thats all I have for right now, have a great halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)